Start Your Journey
Learn To Skate is a beginner ice skating program. Lessons include 30 minutes of instruction and 30 minutes of free skate. Each registration is for 6 weeks of classes, totaling $180.
Each program comes with a Basic Skills record book, United States Figure Skating (USFS) registration, free skate rental, and a Certificate of Achievement upon completion.
Learn To Skate Levels
- Snow Plow Sam (Levels 1-4) - Designed for children ages 5-6 to learn and experience the thrill of ice skating.
- Basic Skills (Levels 1-6) - Teaches the fundamentals of ice skating and provides the best foundation for success. Six progressive levels introduce forward and backward skating, stops, edges, crossovers and turns.
- Pre-Free Skate - Comprised of a variety of progressive skating skills, transitions, spins and jumps.
- Hockey (Levels 1-4)- Focused on the fundamentals of skating skills, edges, turns, quickness and agility for players to be successful in games.
- Adult (Ages 16 and up) - Teaches skating fundamentals, drills and exercises geared to adults.
- Is the level full you would like to sign up for? Please contact Kyle Pantalone directly at email@example.com for recommendations. Please do not sign up an incorrect level.
Session #1 Dates & Times
Session #1 will have classes on Wednesday or Friday nights, so you can choose which day works best for you!
Wednesday Class Dates
Start Time: 5:30pm
- October 4
- October 11
- October 18
- October 25
- November 1
- November 8
Friday Class Dates
Start Time: 6:10pm
- September 29
- October 6
- October 13
- October 20
- October 27
- November 3
Online Registration Strongly Encouraged
We strongly encourage those interested in Learn to Skate to pre-register. We have class size limits in place so that our coaches can give the necesssary attention to each group and student. If you attempt to register at the rink on the day of a lesson, you may be denied registration if a class has reached its maximum capacity.
Registration is for the Flyers Training Center in Voorhees, NJ.
Rental Skates Available
Rental skates are available to all students at no extra cost!
Protective Equipment Encouraged
To ensure a safe and fun environment, we encourage all students to wear protective equipment including, but not limited to, helmets, gloves, knee pads, and elbow pads.
Missed Class Policy
Please be aware that there are no makeup dates for missed classes!
Reach out to Program Manager Kyle Pantalone with any questions regarding Learn to Skate at firstname.lastname@example.org.