About Public Skating
Join us at the Flyers Training Center for public skating! Sessions are available during the week at various times to suit any schedule. Check below for a general schedule, pricing, and a registration link to reserve your spot online.
- Monday through Thursday - 1:30pm-3:00pm
- Friday - 1:30pm-3pm | | 8:30pm-10pm
- Saturday - 1:30pm-3:00pm | 8:30pm-10pm
- Sunday - 1:30pm-3:00pm
- Admission: $12
- Skate Rental: $5
- Walker Rental: $5
Passes & Discounts
- Save money with a public skating pass! Each pass costs $50 and admits one person to 5 sessions of public skating (a $55 value). Passes can be bought at the front desk!
- AAA Members receive 10% OFF public skating admission (valid for cardholder and up to 2 guests)
- Voorhees residents skate FREE Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons. Valid ID must be shown, and only 3 guests per person is allowed!
- All active/reserve military members and veterans receive 20% off admission at any public skating session! Limited to military personnel and one guest.
View Schedule or Register Online
Click the button below to view our public skating schedule OR register for an upcoming session.
About our Birthday Parties
Celebrate your birthday at the Flyers Training Center! Skate with friends and family, get your picture taken on a Zamboni, and more!
Base Package includes:
- $22 per child
- 2 hour party room rental
- Admission & Skate Rentals
- Spin the wheel
- Picture on the Zamboni
- "Happy Birthday" gift bag
- 2 free walkers and adult passes
- $5 walkers, $8 adult passes, $3 per guest goodie bags, $50 instructor (30 minutes)
Upgrade Your Party Package
Hockey Party package includes:
- 20 large & small plates
- 20 napkins
- 20 cups
- Total: $50 ($3 extra per person if party exceeds 20 people)
Arcade Party Package includes:
- Unlimited arcade games for 2 hours
- Total: $50
Food upgrade includes:
- 2 cheese pizzas ($22 per extra pizza)
- 2 bowls of chips
- 4 pitchers of drinks
- Total: $90
Book a Birthday Party
To check availability and request a reservation, click the link below.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Office Coordinator Jen Rappold through email, or by phone: 856-309-4400 Ex. 544