The Flyers Training Center is always seeking responsible, team-oriented, and energetic individuals. Below you'll find a list of job openings (as of 10/18/21).
We are currently seeking coaches to help instruct with our USA Learn to Skate Program. We offer three classes per week and are seeking people with leadership skills.
Applicant must be able to run a score clock, enter data into scoresheets as instructed by the Hockey Director. Enter data into website after each game.
Applicant must possess time management skills and be self motivated. This position is for nights and weekends and you must have your own transportation. If interested please contact Robert_Sweet@comcastspectacor.com for more details.
Applicant will be responsible for operating all aspects of our concessions. Experience is necessary for this position. We are taking applications for all shifts at this time. Please contact Scott_Martinez@comcastspectacor.com for more details.
- Opening cash register back for the shift
- Processing daily programming instructions
- Answering questions pertaining to programming
- Closing cash register back for the shift
- Assisting to daily duties for the office manager and general manager
- Other duties to be assigned as necessary