Join Our Team
The Flyers Training Center is always seeking responsible, team-oriented, and energetic individuals. Below you'll find a list of job openings (as of 1/31/24).
This position will involve work at our Goal Light Grill. Applicants will be expected to take orders, prepare orders in a timely fashion, and answer any customer questions. Being self-motivated, independent, and punctual are required. Prior experience is preferred, but not required.
- Process customer orders and payments
- Greet customers and answer customer questions
- Maintain Goal Light Grill appearance and cleanliness
- Free admission to public skating, open hockey, stick time, and freestyle
- 10% off in-house programs
- 10% off at the Cutting Edge Pro Shop
- Free skate sharpenings at the Cutting Edge Pro Shop
Wage & Hours
- Part-Time, Hourly Wage
Event Staff Security
Event Staff Security enforce facility rules and guidelines and maintiain guest safety during games and rink events.
- Be in assigned uniform and show up in a timely fashion
- Monitor guests and enforce facility rules
- Respond in quick and professional manner to incidents
- Inform Supervisors of developing problem
- Have knowledge of facility rules and guidelines
Wage, Schedule, Requirements
- Must be available weekdays and weekends
- Must have own transportation
If interested, click "Apply Now" to contact our Senior Operations Manager, Bob Sweet.