Flyers Half Ice League is a 6 week program, and the next step in a child’s hockey development, which includes the following:
- Each session will include a 60 minute half ice game
- Participants will be divided into “teams” to play regularly with throughout the program.
- Games will be high intensity, with ample action for goalies and shooters.
- League Rules: Non-contact, all penalties will result in penalty shots.
- Future Flyers, Gladiators, and full travel players welcome
- Total Cost: $180
Class Dates (All classes take place on Wednesday evenings at 6:10pm)
- February 16
- February 23
- February 30
- March 6
- March 13
- March 20
The Flyers Half Ice League is the next phase in our hockey development program after Future Flyers. Following the completion of this program, our goal is to have players ready for recreational game play in our Lite Travel League.