This position will serve as the first point of contact for customers entering the Cutting Edge Pro Shop. Applicants must be prepared to engage with customers, whether it's answering questions or taking payments. Being self-motivated, independent, and punctual are required. Prior experience is not necessary, but a bonus.
Please note that this is not a seasonal job. We're looking for individuals who will be available this summer and beyond.
- Process customer payments
- Greet customers and answer customer questions
- Learn the product, be able to provide customers with answers and advice
- Maintain store appearance and equipment
- Provide small repairs on customer equipment and sharpen skates
- Check in and tag new products and inventory
- Make nightly deposits (if closing)
- Free admission to public skating, open hockey, stick time, and freestyle
- Cost + 10% discount on store purchases
- Free skate sharpenings
Wage & Hours
- $16/hr / Part Time
Please be aware that our staff is currently FULL. We are not hiring at this time, but we will glady keep applications on file for the future.
Click the button below to email Store Manager, Paul Batcho.